AI for Decision Makers
About this Course
This is the series of courses in Fred Hutch DaSL’s “AI for Decision Makers” specialization on Coursera.
- Course 1: Exploring AI Possibilities
- Course 2: Avoiding AI Harm
- Course 3: Determining AI Needs
- Course 4: Developing AI Policy
Available course formats
This course is available in multiple formats which allows you to take it in the way that best suites your needs. You can take it for certificate which can be for free or fee.
- The material for this course can be viewed without login requirement on this Bookdown website. This format might be most appropriate for you if you rely on screen-reader technology.
- This course can be taken on Coursera for certification here (but it is not available for free on Coursera).
- Our courses are open source, you can find the source material for this course on GitHub.
Disclaimer: The thoughts and ideas presented in this course are not to be substituted for legal or ethical advice and are only meant to give you a starting point for gathering information about AI policy and regulations to consider.